I think even my computer wants me to start my holiday, because it auto-published this post a few times before I even typed anything.... soooooo.... HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Or just at least HOLIDAYS!!! I hope ya'll get some time off. I'm planning on trying to take off until January 3. If you're in dire need of online art fellow-feeling in the meantime, I recommend the following:
- Donate to Art Fag City so she can reach her funding goal by January and stay in the business of keeping us all informed on all things art world
- Read the awesome year end lists over at Sally and LM
- Read more awesome year end lists in the Akimbo Critics Picks and also Canadian Art's critics' picks, up on the homepage for TWO WHOLE WEEKS! (I'm trying to contain myself but it's not working.)
- Check out Torontoist's Heroes and Villains, NOW's year-end art picks and BlogTO's top 10 art shows of the year
- Appreciate your own fine art-loving self! Preferably by giving yourself some extra sleep and chocolate.